Professional Recruitment Services
Wellington Partners specializes in the areas of Professional Recruitment / Executive Search and Career Transition / Outplacement Services.
Established in 1991, our head office is located in Waterloo, Ontario with affiliate offices located across Canada. Wellington Partners reputation has been built on “Quality of Service” and is sustained through our long term client relationships. Partnering with our clients ensures we understand their internal structure which allows us to support and strengthen their human capital enabling them to compete more effectively in the marketplace.
Professional Recruitment Services:
Wellington Partners based in Waterloo, Ontario provides professional recruitment services to diverse industry sectors across North America. We specialize in the manufacturing, service and distribution industries with a proven track record of successfully sourcing, recruiting and placing top level talent in the areas of:
- Materials Planning / Logistics
- Procurement / Purchasing
- Human Resources
- Finance / Accounting
- Information Technology
- Sales / Marketing
Our objective is to provide you with candidates possessing the right job skills, credentials and fit for your organization to ensure a long and prosperous relationship.
- Each search begins with an initial review of the key parameters of the search.
- Your organization's business structure, environment, culture, values and priorities are also discussed.
- The role, responsibilities and key challenges of the position are reviewed as well as the experience, qualifications and competencies required for success.
- These key competencies (a unique combination of proven skills, knowledge, abilities and attitudes) form the basis of our assessment of potential candidates throughout the search process.
- Defining the key selection criteria with you allows us to target the sourcing process to organizations and business sectors with candidates best qualified for your role.
- Our recruiters use their expertise in the latest internet and social media sourcing techniques to reach out to an extensive range of both active and passive candidates.
- We also draw upon our proprietary database, confidential advertising and professional network / industry affiliates to locate qualified candidates.
- Once we determine a candidate is both qualified and interested in your role, we conduct further in-depth evaluation to determine candidate fit with the position specifications and your organization’s environment, culture and values.
- We assist in the coordination of interviews between you and selected candidates as well as conduct interview follow-up to determine each candidate's level of interest in moving forward in the process.
- When a preferred candidate has been selected we conduct thorough referencing to further measure and assess competencies, strengths and weaknesses providing you with external views of the individual.
- Assistance presenting offers of employment and addressing any questions that may arise.
- Candidates are promptly and courteously informed when the role has been filled.
- Retained Search, Exclusive Search, Contingency Search, Contract Placement and Hourly Sourcing / Recruiting / Referencing Services.
- Time limited replacement guarantee, in the event the candidate leaves your employ or is terminated for reasons other than a business restructure or layoff.
- We offer a variety of fee arrangements to accommodate your hiring requirements and budget.
For more information, contact us at: